PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Duncstar is slightly confused about your server rules

duncstar
28-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey guys and thanks for providing a very good server (BFBC2) to pub on.
I have one slight issue with the rules, well the interpretation of the rules. I have read through the server rules a few times now and I donít see how players can be kicked for spawn killing from within their home base when all flags are capped was fired on.
On my return to the server I asked the reason for being kicked and was quite perplexed on the reason given. I was shooting people from spawn and that encourages base raping and I should have known better. Please help me understand how this is interpreted within the rules?

I have always respected server/clan rules and would never intentionally break those rules and would happily accept the consequences if I accidently did.

I look forward to having some clarity on the reason for kicking and without any prior warning for a quite obscure scenario. Cheers

TankSkank
28-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Thats what i like to call the "wookie" or "retard in a tank" rule, it usually gets used during frustration mode when we have people insisting on sniping out of the base by the team or some pecker shooting a tank out of the spawn.

The base rape rule involves a 2 way street, you don't shoot out of the base and it wont be shot into, once peeps start sitting at the base and shooting out without an effort of a push the frustration kicks in as base rape is going to happen and the game is then screwed for all.

I've never had a problem with your play and happy to have you on server, this is probably just one of them things ;)

ChEeZeLs
28-08-2010, 08:28 PM
hope that helped mate ?

duncstar
28-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Yep understand and thanks for the reply

Scruffy
29-08-2010, 03:20 AM
thank you for being mature about this duncstar, very rarelly we get ppl of ur nature come on our forums
and not rage or name call

cheers mate

tassy
29-08-2010, 08:58 AM
As usual it was me who probably kicked you (sounds like me). As you know Dunc its a steamrolling effect once one idiot does it, everyone see's it as open slather, then everything turns to shit :). It isn't unusual for me to be dealing with 4-5-6-7 people at once over this, because of the base rape that follows on. Between me an the other Rcon's/players in MAG it can get fairly hectic. I dont stop to play question an answer, I just get rid of them as fast as I can.... To stop the steamrolling.

Believe it or not, I'm not quite the narcissistic power-mad Nazi admin people say I am (an if you disagree I'll ban you) :th_dance: