PDA

View Full Version : Quit the E-azy way

STocKi
31-10-2010, 09:39 PM
G'day guys, I few of you wanted to know more about the product I'm currently using and so I'll post alittle bit about it because I for one can back it up and strongly suggest that if You really want to quit smoking and have had a lot of trouble doing so, like myself, then i would recommend giving this a go.

The product is called Ellusion cigerattes and before you ask... No it isnt illegal in australia.

I've been smoking for 13 years and I havnt touched one for 2 days now as when I get the urge I have a couple of puffs on this baby.. and I dont feel like I'm missing out.
No more smell, no more stain, bad breath, or stinking car... bloody brilliant.:th_thumbsup-1:

Check it out.

http://www.elusionelectroniccigarette.com.au/

- Any Questions you can ask me , I'll be floating around somewhere or on Vent.

Happy Halloween.

kelgrath
31-10-2010, 09:57 PM
havent heard of those ones stocki when i quit last year i went on the champix tablits ( being a person that hates meds) and i had quit smokin after 1 month after having smoked for the previous 18 yrs strait and am nearly 12 months with no smokes , ill def pass ur idea along to other friends to try aswell

BigBuddha01
01-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Hy stocki I am on something very similar.

At the moment I am smoking RedBull

TankSkank
01-11-2010, 03:59 AM
Honestly, when i read the title, i thought you were talking about the mob of spineless, ballless sheep that just left, lol.

Good luck with it bro :beer:

sanyasin
01-11-2010, 05:51 AM
Good decision to quit Stocki! Farewell and all the best for the future as this will be my last post (hopefully you will get to see it)
I'm now going to take my spineless, ball-less body and baaaaack on out

TankSkank
01-11-2010, 08:58 AM
i'm sorry Sanyo, but thats how it looks, feels and is imho. You were new and missed most of whats gone on over the last year but these guys were bottle fed everything they needed with me being the daddy and fighting for everything we had with admin and council, for these guys to stab me in the back like they have has cut deep and dragged the bear out, Wrong thing to do! I'm as placid as they come but you f*#k with my family, look out!

ThatWasMyKil
01-11-2010, 10:20 AM
This means more gaming time less "oh guys imma have a smoke" time

TYRANT
01-11-2010, 10:25 AM
looks good m8, need to get Bunnie some.:th_thumbsup-1:

TankSkank
01-11-2010, 10:27 AM
This means more gaming time less "oh guys imma have a smoke" time

Lmao, i think we still got a couple of smokers bro, but this has already made for a less whingy more respectful vent, which should make fighting more fun for all our loyal brothers :th_thumbsup-1:

Runesz
01-11-2010, 10:43 AM
When I quit I did just that... I decided never to smoke again lol I didn't use patches or anything . But that's just cause I'm awesome lol

statsfodder
01-11-2010, 10:50 AM
i used champix for 2 weeks and quit for 2 years but some huge stresses and the availability of the death sticks meant i had the option in front of me and i took it :S so i gotta quit all over again and seeing as i was told champix is a one shot deal i'll definately give these a chop

angelight85
01-11-2010, 02:40 PM
When I quit I did just that... I decided never to smoke again lol I didn't use patches or anything . But that's just cause I'm awesome lol

I did the same

UndaToka
01-11-2010, 04:27 PM
i quit cold turkey from 20 up to 60 a day, for 30 odd yrs (minus the 5 i quit for another time) after reading a book
stop smoking the easy way by Allan Carr
i found it piss easy ..... even tho nicotine is by far the most addictive drug on Earth
he helps ya get ya "mind set" right was no scarey bullshit just facts
he "lets" you smoke all the way thru the book and in the end i found i really didnt want to smoke after all
all i can say is it worked for me
i been off cigs for maybe 8 yrs now , i still smoke the "other" tho. but now i vaporise mostly

Runesz
01-11-2010, 04:35 PM
My mum read that book when she quit... to bad it only laster 6 months lol

jamiecracker
01-11-2010, 06:19 PM
when i first started going out with my wife i told her that if she wanted to be with me she would have to quit as I buried my grandmother from smoking and would not fall in love with someone that would end up the same way...came back from a weekend in paintball and she quit....minus the few drunken ciggies