PDA

View Full Version : Looking 4 help

Lambsy
30-12-2010, 11:43 AM
I am looking 4 some1 to talk to about being kicked more and more often,wanted to do something about it be4 i get a ---unfair ban---

i have reg, on your home page and can get message through there and have tried to join ventrillo but i dont think i have set it up right as i can not enter to chat.

ptelambsy@msn.com

Lambsy
thanks

mav2537
30-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Usually people are only kicked to make room for members, we have quite a large number of MOH player in the clan, We choose randomly who we kick via procon. Unfortunatly MOH does not show kick reason.

If your a member of MAG, you do get preference on the server.

We have a good group of players and we are on vent quite a bit.
Hope you can join us and we will see you on the battlefield.

Lambsy
30-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Thanks 4 the reply and i understand about being kicked 4 making room 4 a MAG member,i just wanted to make shure it was not leading up to a ban, because it has happen once be4 and through another clan and it sucks when you know you dont cheat and its hard to find a server that is clean.

Great server , good job at keeping the cheats out , see you on the battlefeild!!!!

mav2537
30-12-2010, 04:13 PM
No wuckers man, I hope you apply to join soooon, and thankyou for your polite reply's and for being straight forward.

Cheers

Bear
30-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Can we put a recurring message in game or on the MOTD to let ppl know that they may be kicked from the server to make room for a MAG member. The TOG servers do this so ppl know, this would possibly save any player thinking they have been kicked for other reasons.

mav2537
30-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Sounds like a brilliant idea, will start it now!! nice thinkn Bear

Bear
30-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Thanks mate :th_21:

Scruffy
30-12-2010, 11:16 PM
more spam that ppl dont read will be nice i like it

UndaToka
31-12-2010, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE=Scruffy;27266]more spam that ppl dont read will be nice i like it[/QUOTE

well if its there they got no cause to piss and moan about it
its up to them to read it we can only put it there to be read
just like a EULA no one reads them but ya still bound by it

Lambsy
01-01-2011, 01:37 PM
I think every1 who goes into a clan server knows they migh be kicked to make room for a clan member and if they dont like it ,well grab a tissue,its a well know (unwriten rule) that all players know they might be kicked 4 this reason and the people who dont know ,dont really care and just go to another server(called noobs lol)
I was just wanting to make shure i was not getting a ban from a server i liked but i dont think MAG need to put up a message about this ,as i think 90% already know

thanks 4 the offer into your clan,thinking i might put in 4 it soon :):th_friends:

Terkoz
01-01-2011, 02:08 PM
I thought that it already told you the reason as you were being kicked. A fair while ago I was kicked from the mag server to make way for a member and the reason for the kick was displayed on the screen just after it went blank.

GusGus
01-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Good luck with it lamby, new members are always welcomed.

TankSkank
01-01-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm stoked to hear you like the server, it would be more beneficial to yourself to join, no kicks, a spot on the server, me abusing ya on vent for killing me, you abusing Scruffy for pwning everyone, the fun is never ending and the advantage of having someone at your back is the sh!t!!! :beer:

Aussie Underdog
01-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Yes Lambsy, you seem like the type of person that would fit in just nice with the MAG crew.

Stabb
01-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Yeah Lambys join up then I can bitch to you on Vent about how you killed me again lol anyway all the best mate.

Stabb

UndaToka
02-01-2011, 08:25 AM
hey Lambsy ya better watch out for kiwis with velcro gloves lol

Lambsy
02-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Yeah Lambys join up then I can bitch to you on Vent about how you killed me again lol anyway all the best mate.

Stabb

Ill keep you at a distance with 1 shot,(BOOM HEADSHOT),so put your stabby thing away lol:beer: