PDA

View Full Version : NOOBy

silverback46
02-01-2011, 05:53 PM
:th_thumbsup-1:G'Day to all, I have been playing games since, space invaders and packman..used hatari, superness, ps1/2/3 x box and wore them all out..well nearly. However I have resisted online playing until about 9 months and I must admit it certainly gives you a lot more for your money. I love 1st person shooters driving/flying sims and learning the ropes with online. Been killed heaps and now getting my own back..great fun. See you all on the battlefield. aka silverback46

TankSkank
02-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Hi mate, welcome aboard, fill out an appto be a full member and join the rest of us... I will say though, you will steal someones most senior citizen rank if you do, lol :beer:

RiffRaff
02-01-2011, 08:13 PM
wont be mine. :)

silverback46
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the info and its good to see I am not the only old fart around these parts. As I am new to this and I must say did my very best to stay away from on line gaming for probably as many years as some of the players are old. I have learnt very fast hang around too long in the one spot, and you are on the BBQ (especially BBC2). Still prefer to use the lead as against cold steel but I will learn. A question ? can we as members meet on line any time arranged and work as a team to kick ass, it seems to me that a few players apparently do this? If so how?
Cheers
silverback

ChEeZeLs
03-01-2011, 07:55 PM
welcome dude

Aussie Underdog
03-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Hey Robertti, yes you can meet up and play as a team to kick ass, as you put it.

Both on pub or ladder servers, we normally connect to the MAG Venti server, which is a voice chat server, where you will then be able to talk real time with your team mates as you play the game.

In this way you would then be able to instruct or be instructed where other players are and what they are up too, with your team mates, and so on!

angelight85
03-01-2011, 09:35 PM
The team play is what keeps me here, no immature bull, all fun and great mates! what more could you want from a Clan :beer:

silverback46
04-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Thanks for your prompt replies, sounds great re the teamplay..cant wait all I have to do is get useed to the maze of optiions on the forum and find my way around , become a fairdinkum member and do it. Any quick tips to help me speed this process up?:th_dfind:

Cheers
robertti

Stabb
05-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Howdy

silverback46
11-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Hi Aus Underdog thanks for your reply. I am very keen to have a lash at the team gaming, however I am not sure of the way to go about it. Perhaps you might be able to assist me with a little more detail on how to do this when you have the time mate. The terminology you used at this point is still greek to me being a noob.
\
Cheers
silverback 46:th_surrender:

Aussie Underdog
11-01-2011, 10:23 PM
No problem Robertti, when you are all signed up, which should not take to long. Just yell out and if not myself, there are plenty of very helpful people in the MAG community mate!