PDA

View Full Version : New to MAG

Greywolf
13-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Have played several times with this group and mostly enjoy it. Still working my way up the levels. Getting a bit older and at almost 53, slowing down a bit. Still having fun and I don't what quit means!

I enjoy MOH a great deal, something about the "up close and personal" combat that I like vs. Bad co 2 or COD BO.

Played some MOH tonight (03/13/2011) had a good time even though I still walk in to too many kills!

Really was a single player guy till about Nov 2010 when I started doing the MP style of play.

Was playing with the guys at PC PC Games.

I've got too many games on Steam and not enough time.

MOH always draws me in although I know it's not the most popular.

Anyway, be seeing all of you from time to time. Is there a Team Speak or some other chat system you use? I may have missed it.

Later,

Bill "Greywolf" DiNatale

Nightridr
13-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Hey m8 & welcome, nice to see you in our forums also nice to hear that you enjoy playing on our MOH server.
We have a public ventrilo channel but you will need to download the client program (http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php) for it just follow this link the details are in it.
MAG Public Channel (http://www.matureanzacgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3646)

UndaToka
14-03-2011, 10:31 AM
welcome young feller!

TankSkank
14-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Welcome aboard mate, had to change your heading, no MAC here, we're PC, hehehehe :th_king:

Runesz
14-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Har har no Mac here lol hey theres what 180 members? statistics say that at least 9.486 of our members use macs..... (5.27%)

ChEeZeLs
14-03-2011, 10:49 PM
welcome dude

UndaToka
15-03-2011, 09:07 AM
pc ? i hope thats NOT politically correct lol lol lol lol lol

macs are ok for people who want to have half the choice and pay twice the price just so they can piont their nose up and say in a snooty accent "i have a mac"
lol

daMauler
15-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Wow - change the MOH to BF:BC2 as preferred game, take 8 years off the age and I think you just nailed what I should have written :th_jester:

Welcome to MAG me thinks :)

Vent is our normal means of abuse err conversation. :th_whistling: