Welcome to the MAG Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login Box
Please login below or register now:
  Todays Post   Register Today
Been Banned Discuss It Here

Old 23-12-2015, 08:17 PM   #1
SG_Tim015

Default Unban Request

Some time ago, I was banned for accusation of hacking. I never had done such a thing, and since then I have been persecuted for it. It has been several months since I played competitively, which was around the time I was banned.

Most recently, I rejoined the MAG server and found I was unbanned. I played for a small while, and was then banned for the following reason, or lack thereof:

I don't know what I can do to prove this, as nothing I say has ever made a difference. I just want to play on small based games, just like the one's MAG server provide.

Please consider my request, and if not, at least discuss with me why I have been persecuted to the extent I have.

Thanks,
Tim015
SG_Tim015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2015, 08:18 PM   #2
[MAG] MAG Council

Default Banned

Thankyou for taking the time to register your complaint about either being kicked or banned from one of our servers.

Please complete our Kick/Ban form and we will endeavour to respond to your situation as soon as possible.

You need to complete the form and lodge it for us to be able to resolve your issue.

Please remember that this will take a little bit of time for us to be able to give you a response.

Thanks for your enquiry.
Old 23-12-2015, 08:20 PM   #3
[MAG] Scruffy

Default Re: Unban Request

Thankyou for your request

We will endevour to get to the bottom of it

Please be patient

Cheers