Welcome to the MAG Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login Box
Please login below or register now:
  Todays Post   Register Today
For scrims, information, or to equire about server bans.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:33 PM   #1
Rustdust

Default Scrim with Black Listed Society - [BLS]

G'day guys its Rustdust from [BLS], its been awhile, good to see you guys are still rolling. We were just wondering if Mag is still scriming, BLS scrim team 1BR is ramping up again, this time for Battlefield 1 as a result of the availability to now password servers, which is great news.

We have 3 hardcore BF1 severs and one hardcore scrim sever so we can certainly host

So if you guys are keen for a friendly let us know and we can discus the details.

I will check back over the next few days, you can also contact us via TS or our website

Cheers
[BLS]Rustdust

Team speak ts3.blacklistedsociety.com

Forum page https://www.blacklistedsociety.com/forum.php
Rustdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 08:17 AM   #2
[MAG] Zoidy

Default Re: Scrim with Black Listed Society - [BLS]

We no longer scrim or play BF1, most of MAG lost interest in BF1 after about a month or so (not many really got into it to begin with honestly). Only a couple of us still play it from time to time. I doubt there would even be enough to scrim with as most play Arma 3 since we have a server for that and not BF1.
Old 14-06-2017, 06:33 PM   #3
Rustdust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidy View Post
We no longer scrim or play BF1, most of MAG lost interest in BF1 after about a month or so (not many really got into it to begin with honestly). Only a couple of us still play it from time to time. I doubt there would even be enough to scrim with as most play Arma 3 since we have a server for that and not BF1.
Thanks for the reply Zoidy.
Cheers
[BLS]Rustdust
Rustdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 04:18 PM   #4
[MAG] Zoidy

I could look at seeing if I can get the numbers to form a scrim team but I won't hold my breath but I will give it a shot as no harm in trying. Only one way to find out.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk