Welcome to the MAG Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login Box
Please login below or register now:
  Todays Post   Register Today
For scrims, information, or to equire about server bans.

Old 19-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
AngryCustard

Default Game Arena Match vs Ravens 22/6

Hi Guys

We weren't aware that members of our team who we had invited to join the team would be excluded from the upcoming match. Without these two players we may be short.
Would you please allow us to play these players?

Cheers

AC
AngryCustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
[MAG] Rentsuzukan

Default Re: Game Arena Match vs Ravens 22/6

Conquest Captain will be along to give you an answer.. But just so you know..

It is against the rules as i am aware.. Hence why they lock out all applications while a scrim is accepted

Rentsuzukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
Rustdust

G'day Custard,
Mate as it stands I only have 7 players that have actually signed up for this match so we are looking a bit short ourselves.
GA rules state that you need a minimum of 12 players to proceed with a match otherwise the match is considered a forfeit against the team that has an insignificant number of players.
If the ladder was still in free play mode it wouldn't be a problem but we must adhere to the rules stipulated by GA Ladder Managers. Also should there be a dispute of any kind which is then submitted to GA and you are found to have unregistered players in the match it may well complicate things further.
On a more personal note I have already told a fellow MAG member who's team registration is also pending that he can not play in this match because his team registration is not complete and it would be ill manned of me to say the least if I were to agree to unregistered players being used after telling a fellow MAG member that he can not play.
Again it would be different if the ladder was in free play mode and I see you do have 19 registered/eligible players, so hopefully you can get a couple of extra players.

Cheers.
Rustdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #4
AngryCustard

Thanks for your response RustDust, we have a full 16 put together, am looking forward to playing you guys tonight.

Enjoy

AC
AngryCustard is offline   Reply With Quote