Welcome to the MAG Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login Box
Please login below or register now:
  Todays Post   Register Today
General discussion area.

Old 25-01-2018, 01:42 PM   #1
Twitchy

Default Hi everyone.

I tried to sign up for full membership but I got an error message, something about mod X's inbocx being full/unable to take new forms.

I'm based in Brisbane, and have a small group of people I play with routinely. We host private ark survival evolved (modded) and seven days to die servers, though the latter is a deeply broken game in its current state so that doesn't happen much anymore.

I play pretty much everything so long as it is open world-ish. Used to play world of warcraft quite a bit (bc through to cataclysm) but these days unless I'm on ark, I'm probably playing wildlands or fallout 4. Or some low-fi but enjoyable shit like mount and blade warband.

Looking forward to having a chat with a few players. My friends and I have moved to dischord from teamspeak (it's better, and it's free) but I'm happy to jump on teamspeak if required.

Currently building my new pc so I won't be on anything serious for a few weeks, but it's a 1080 system so once it's done I'll be up for Arma, anything really.

Cheers
twitchy

Last edited by Twitchy; 25-01-2018 at 01:46 PM. Reason: reasons.
Twitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 03:34 AM   #2
[MAG] Scruffy

Default Re: Hi everyone.

gday Twitchy